Xmas Mini Childrens Photoshoot
The “C” word at this time of year scares people, however we’ve had another “C” word to deal with since March which now makes the word “Christmas” at this time of year not seem so bad after all. It’ll give us all something to look forward and it will be here before we know it. In years to come our children will say do you remember that Christmas when……….., what better way to recollect these strange time than with a photo.
This year I am going for a type of Dickensian feel. With the warm fire and candlelight, beside the Xmas tree
Christmas mini photo gifts
The term just before Christmas is usually a manic one with things to remember and fit in…..and then there’s all the Christmas gift shopping. Photographs of the grandchildren can solve a whole lot of Christmas gift buying all in one go for grandparents and other hard-to-buy-for relatives!
Join me for a magical Christmas experience and capture some beautiful images of your little ones, for you to remember for years to come!
How much will it be?
There are limited spaces available, so please book quickly to secure your session!
These sessions are not suitable for babies who cannot confidently sit unaided, unless they have an older sibling who is willing and able to hold them.
Christmas Mini Photography shoot sessions will be held on on Saturday 14th November and Sunday 15th November 2020 at Essendon Village Hall, just minutes from WGC, Hertford, Hatfield and Potters Bar. Secure your session with only a sitting fee of £20 today. Hurry, availability is really limited this year.
- Sessions this year are limited to 4 children from the same family and household.
- Thorough cleaning in-between every session
- If a local lockdown is imposed, sitting fees will be refunded or transferred to a new session. In the event of any attendees displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness, you MUST NOT attend.
- Wait outside the building observing the 2 metre rule 10 minutes before your shoot time
- During the 10 minutes you will be called to wait in the foyer of the hall, where hand sanitiser must be used. A face mask must be worn by the adult/carer.
- You will then be called into the main hall for your session.
- You will leave by the fire exit to ensure there is a good flow.
- No more than one family will be in the foyer and main hall at one time.
- There will be no toilet facilities available on the day.
- Please refrain from touching anything within the hall & foyer. I ask if everyone can sanitiser their hands after leaving the building.
- We are in strange times and this procedure is very restrictive, but we must adhere to ensure that everyone remains safe.
Christmas Mini Photography Session WHAT TO WEAR
Pyjamas – Wear coordinating or matching PJ’s for siblings.They don’t have to be identical just as long as they co ordinate together. Avoid characters or any tops with logos on them.
Christmas outfit – If you want something more formal, feel free to dress your children in their Christmas outfit. A pretty plain dress or jeans with a red knit sweater for boys looks great too.
If you have any questions or are unsure about what to bring for your Christmas session, please feel free to get in touch
Please complete the form and make your sitting fee payment below.